Thursday, January 31, 2008

For your sweet tooth!!!!!!

LIMONCINI

350 GR. FLOUR
150 GR SUGAR
3 EGGS
1 GRATED LEMON RIND
1 GRATED ORANGE RIND
1 YEAST
1 VANILLA
MISTRA' (It's a typical anise-flavoured drink from le Marche)



Mix eggs with sugar then add on top flour and a shot of mistrà.
Mix it all together and add yeast and vanilla.
Take a little ball of dough and roll it out with a rolling pin.
Then on the dough sprinkle sugar and grated lemon-orange rind and roll it up.
Slice it into rounds and fry for a few minutes.
At the end...

ENJOY YOUR COOKIES!!!!!!

pictures soon--we are going to make these cookies on Monday morning!

2 comments:

Rowena said...

And I'll be waiting. I guess this is a sweet for carnevale...therefore I will be linking the updated post (with pics) on my blog for Martedì Grasso. Yahoooooooo!

Corrie said...

Yum! These cookies sound delicious! I can't wait to try them. They may be so delicious that I'll turn Grassa, just like Martedi. :-)